lunes, 10 de octubre de 2016

One day, any day...

Noelia sat on a bench of Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires, November, 1992

At a certain moment, a young man sat beside her, a guy in his early thirties. brown hair, brown eyes and sincere look. He was well dressed, in dark blue suit, with bright and expensive shoes. If what he wanted was to impress Noelia, it will surely cost a higher price. In turn, he lit a cigarette...

- How old are you? - Impertinent asked the stranger.
- What do you care, "boludo"? - Said Noelia even more impertinent.
- I did not mean to be rude, excuse me - replied the young man.
- Me neither. It just, is not my day, today.
- Sometimes happens…
- Yes, sometimes it happens, shit happens. What is your name? - Noelia asked.
- Damien, as the Antichrist of prophecy - said Damien.
- I do not believe in nonsense.
- No no. Gregory Peck film.
- I do not watch much TV, excuse me - said Noelia.
- And you, what is your name?
- Noelia.
- Like the song.
- Exactly, like the song - Noelia said, rolling her eyes as tired of that cliché.
- Do you go to the cinema?
- Occasionally.
- You´re strange ...
- And you are a guy, dressing an elegant suit, asking me for my life, like my psychoanalyst.
- Forgive me ... - Damien pleaded.
- Forgive me here, excuse me there. You spend asking for forgiveness, you look like a penitent of the Middle Ages when it appeared the "Black Death".
- You seem rude, but when you talk, your culture, you want to hyde, appears.
- What´s your job?
- I'm a doctor - Damien said.
- Oh that´s good.
- Psychiatrist.
- It was inevitable ...
- What was inevitable, that you and me meet here?
- No, you were a psychiatrist.
- So obvious it is?
- What is obvious is that you saw a single young female with scowling, sitting on a park bench and you said to yourself "I'm going to hook her"
- I swear it was not my intention.
- So, you are gay ...
- No, I'm not gay.
- So you want to roll up me, but intead, you found a little head that has made a fucking salad. "A case",if you prefer...
- I don´t consider you a case, You're a human being first.
- Seriously? I may be human or not; but it may also be that if I had been a buddy, you would have not noticed me.
- I dont know…
- Damien of the Prophecy, I have quit the Judiciary carreer for drugs use. I have to develop the "duel". If you are a psychiatrist as you say, you'll understand me.
- If I understand and I leave you alone. Forgive me again ... - Damien said.
- Ego te absolvo to peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen. You can retire in peace, brother.
- Goodbye Noelia - Damien said goodbye.
- Goodbye brother Damien - Noelia replied smiling as a polite farewell.

Seconds later, Noelia kept in isolation in the midst of the crowd that came and went without ceasing. Oriental tourists did not neglect details of the Government House and were amazed with the Pyramid of May, one day, any day...

LMCN 2016 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario