sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

In a day, any day...


Noelia is sitting on a bench in Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires, November 1992.)
At one point, there was sitting beside her, a guy of about thirty-five. Brown hair, brown eyes and honest eyes. He was well dressed, dark blue suit and tie to the tone, irretrievably shiny and expensive shoes. If he wanted to impress, it would probably cost him a higher price. In turn, a cigarette was lit, but of tobacco ...

- How old are you? - asked the stranger impertinently.
- What do you care, boludo? - Noelia answered even more impertinently.
- I did´nt mean to be rude, forgive me -  replied the young man.
- Me neither, but today is not my day
- Sometimes happens ...
- Yes, sometimes it happens. What´s your name? - asked Noelia.
- Damien, like the Antichrist of Prophecy, - Damien said.
- I don´t believe in "shit".
- No, no. The film with Gregory Peck.
- I don´t watch much TV, excuse me, - Noelia added.
- And you, what is your name?
- Noelia.
- Like the song.
- Exactly like the song - Noelia said, rolling her eyes, as if she was tired of that common place.
- You don´t go to the cinema
- Occasionally.
- You're strange ...
- And you, a guy with a suit, which asks me for my life, as if he was my psychoanalyst.
 - Forgive me - Damien pleaded.
- Forgive me here, forgive me there. You go on asking for forgiveness, you seem like a penitent of the Middle Ages, when it appeared the thing of the black plague.
- You seem rude, but if you speak you unveil your culture even if you do not want it, as if you wanted to hide it under a blanket of swearing.
- What´s your job?
 - I'm a doctor - Damien said.
- Ahá...
- Psychiatrist.
- Oh WTF. It was inevitable ...
- That we have to meet ourselves?
- No, that you were a psychiatrist.
- Is it so obvious?
- The obvious is that you saw a single young female with a face of and angry one, sitting on a bench in the square and said "I'm going to seduce her.
- I swear that, that was not my intention.
- Then you're gay...
- No, I'm not.
- Then you stay up and in the place of that, you find one girle that has the brain made a Russian salad. "A case", to put it another way.
- I do not consider you a case, you are a human being first and foremost.
- Seriously I may be human or maybe not; but If I would be a buddy, you never would oberver me.
- I don´t know…
- Damien, of the Prophecy, I have just been fired of the Justice Power by consumption of narcotics. I have to work out the "duel". If you're a psychiatrist as you say, you'll understand me.
- I understand you and I leave you alone. Forgive me again ... "Damien said.
- Ego absolves you to peccatis tuis in the name of Patris, et Filii, and Spiritus Sancti. Amen. You can retire in peace, brother.
- Goodbye Noelia - Damien said, waving goodbye.
 - Goodbye, brother Damien," Noelia replied, smiling politely at him. 

Seconds later, Noelia remained in her isolation in the midst of the crowd that came and went incessantly. Oriental tourists did not neglect the details of the Government House or were astonished by the May Pyramid. Noelia smiled. For a moment she wanted to be part of that happy group that seemed so uprooted and whose buzz came to her ... in a day, any day ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario